Into the Elements: A writing workshop with best-selling author Donald Miller
Public speakers, novelists, screenwriters, teachers, biographers, journalists, memoirists, essayists and communicators of any sort are invited Into the Elements.
Donald Miller delivers four lectures on the art of story, showing any communicator how to translate their ideas into stories that readers, viewers and listeners can’t turn away from.
In this four session series you will learn:
• Use the elements of story to keep an audience interested in your lecture.
• Keep a reader interested on every page of your novel.
• Learn the techniques for creating the beginning, middle, and end of your story.
• Learn to plot the story-arc before you ever write a word of your novel.
• Understand how “The Story Question” is the heart of every story.
• Create stories that are exciting, provocative and meaningful. See More